Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cozy Winter Chic

Why do the weekends always fly by so fast? It felt good to spend a "lazy sunday"-  binge watching Netflix, drinking way too much coffee & filling out my planner for the week. Okay, that just made me sound like the biggest nerd ever, but I don't even care. It feels so good to unplug and relax!

The frigid weather also makes me want to curl up on the couch. This faux fur vest is one of my favorite cozy layering pieces for indoors & outdoors, just add cute Kuhfs boot cuffs & colorful knot beanie, and voila instant cozy winter chic.

La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur Vest, Pink Lipstick & Boot Cuffs
What I'm Wearing:
White Faux Fur Vest: Aeropostale (similar) |  Pink Hat: H&M (similar)
 Faux Leather Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Tan Cross Body Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 
 Tan Boots: Target (similar) | Boot Cuffs: Kuhfs (Boulder)
La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur Vest, Pink Lipstick & Boot Cuffs
La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur Vest, Pink Lipstick & Boot Cuffs
La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur Vest, Pink Lipstick & Boot Cuffs

Kuhfs sent me & the other co-founders of Midwest Bloggers a pair of their boot cuffs to try out and I love how they add a little pizazz & complement my outfit so well! No bulky socks necessary. They're really unique because you actually wrap them around your boots & use a special pin to secure them.

In addition to relaxing, I'm getting everything ready for our next Social Media With Style Workshop. You have until Friday to sign up & I don't want you to miss out! Be sure to check out the details here.

How did you spend your weekend? 

xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

Amy Olson said...

We love the way you styled with our Boulder Kuhfs! Warm and cozy, yet still Chic. Thank you Lauren.

Sherin said...

Love this look. You make winter fashion so stylish!
Those boot cuffs look so warm and cosy.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin