Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fresh Floral Outlook

After yesterday's post about being stuck in a hair rut, I decided why wait! I scheduled a hair appointment first thing in the morning fully committed to getting a "lob"! Well, my hairdresser talked me down from anything drastic-  but I did get a solid 4 inches chopped off! I feel like a whole new woman thanks to a new cut. I even braved the snow to shoot an outfit post.

Is anyone else tired of wearing jeans? A haircut & floral print skirt was just what I needed to kick off this week on a fresh note!

La Petite Fashionista: Fresh Florals

What I'm Wearing: Pink Sweater - Aeropostale (similar) | Gray Floral Skirt - Aeropostale (similar
Kate Spade Bag - Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Ankle Strap Heels (similar) | Bracelet: Wantable 

La Petite Fashionista: Fresh Florals

La Petite Fashionista: Fresh Florals

This sweater is so cozy, and the perfect gloomy day brightening hue. I wasn't sure about pairing two shades of pink together but I love the way they complement each other just like the watercolor floral print in the skirt.

Speaking of brightening your day- this Q&A on the With Grace & Gold site totally made my day.Head over to their blog to read about my #girlboss journey over the past year & my advice for anyone wanting to start their own business. Be sure to check out the special discount code for our next Social Media With Style Workshop (starting on 1/30). 
Social Media With Style Workshop

It's truly such a great experience for any bloggers or small business that are wanting to take their social media to the next level and build their brand this year! If you have any questions or aren't sure if it's right for you, just send me an email- let's chat!

xoxo, lauren


Lindsay Ropella said...

This has to be the cheeriest winter outfit ever! You are so stylish girl, I don't know how you do it. :)

Melissa said...

This is the best winter outfit I've seen to date. Adding color def brighten things up a little. Love this whole look.


Sherin said...

The new hair do looks amazing!!! Love it. And I'm such a fan of all the colour in your outfit too.

Panty Buns said...

I love that outfit! The shade of pink of your Aeropostale sweater is my absolute favourite colour! The complementary contrasts of your pretty Aeropostale floral skirt with your sweater and dark hosiery make for a beautiful look. Your hair looks pretty and healthy too - I love the highlights. Those two shades of pink look fantastic together.
P.S.: I also like the deep pink colour and lace of the outfit piece pictured on the hanger next to the WORKSHOP 1.30.2015 notice.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin