Thursday, January 15, 2015

Healthy Snacks for Busy Girls

I had grand visions of working from home- homemade lunches every day & daily afternoon yoga. While I've been able to keep somewhat of a balance during my work day - thanks to my handy planner it seems like I get so sucked into whatever I'm doing that by the time I know it it's 10 am and I haven't even eaten something for breakfast yet.

Another downfall of working from home is a full refrigerator & stove- it can be all to easy to mindlessly binge eat while you're at your computer. So, to start the new year I've been trying to round up some simple & healthy things to snack on - regardless of how busy the day gets!

Healthy Snacks for Busy Girls

Healthy Snacks for Busy Girls:
  • South Beach  Diet Jumpstarts Carb Control Snack Bars: No yucky artificial sweeteners and low in sugar, these make a great snack to help tide you over till dinner.
  •  Low in sugar & carbs and no yucky artificial sweeteners!
  • Granny Smith Apples: I also love dipping them in peanut butter!
  • Clementines: I absolutely love that you don't have to deal with seeds & they're easy to peel
  • Raw Nuts:  I love mixing walnuts or almonds with some dried cranberries.
  • Naked Juice: I'm not normally a big fan of coconut water, but it keeps this juice from tasting overly sweet. It literally tastes like a little slice of paradise
  • Carrot Sticks: I love dipping them in hummus as well!
Looking for more health & fitness inspiration? Here are a few books on my reading list:

What are your favorite ways to balance health & a career?

xoxo, lauren


anrusso said...

I am a huge coconut water fan! It's great for hangovers and before or after a run for cramps and recovering.


Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

I love Naked Juice! I have my own juicer but never find the time to break it out. Also it makes a mess!! Naked juice or Suija juice are my favorite.

Mugdha G said...

Carrots and hummus are definitely a go-to for me!

Jones Morris said...

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Healthy Snacks to Eat

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin