Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Handpainted & Hearts: Free Wallpapers and Printables

I'm continuing Valentine's week at La Petite Fashionista with a free handpainted iPhone wallpaper and printables! Style your tech with a cute wallpaper to instantly make your day.  I love to put inspirational quote & images as my background. I love the sparkly gold & pretty pink of no matter what time of year it is -but especially for Valentine's Day!
Download these iPhone freebies for your phone wallpaper or download the free printable for your office space! If you do, be sure to tag me in a snapshot, I'd love to see it!
Valentine's Day Painted Phone Wallpaper & Printables
It always feels good to get out my paints & brushes and get a little crafty. In a world of photoshopped perfection, it's kind of nice to see imperfect brush strokes! I hope you love these as much as I do.
La Petite Fashionista: "LOVE" Painted Valentine's Day Phone Wallpaper & Printable
(just hold down to save this image to your phone & set as a wallpaper!)
Click here to download the free gold painted LOVE printable for your desk!
(just hold down to save this image to your phone & set as a wallpaper!)
Gold "XOXO" & Heart Phone Wallpaper & Printable
Click here to download the free gold & pink "XOXO" printable for your desk!
Also, just wanted to remind you that our Social Media With Style Workshop kicks off on Friday, but there's still time to sign up! I'm SO excited to work with more inspiring women bloggers & business owners!
Social Media With Style Workshop
If you're curious about the workshop, check out these awesome blog posts & testimonials from our alumni, Rachel of My DIY Life, Annica of Life Modifier, Megan of the Things She Sees & Hillary of Style in a Small Town!
xoxo, lauren


Lindsay Ropella said...

So pretty! Definitely using one of these for this month! Thanks girl!

Yuni said...

First of all, I just found your blog through #ellechat today. And all want to is to leave comment on every single post because I'm in with love your blog. Haha. Secondly, your blog design is so cute! Thirdly, this wallpaper is so pretty! Thanks for sharing. :)

Hillary @ styleinasmalltown said...

I love both of these Lauren! Thanks for the Valentine's love! :)


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin