Friday, January 2, 2015

Pretty Planning

I'm not quite sure why, but it always seems to be easier to stay organized when your desk accessories are stylish! I shared how I was setting goals for 2015 in a post last week, but now I thought it would be great to share my picks for pretty planning!

These tools will actually make you excited to get organized for the new year & won't just sit on your desk collecting dust. As much as I love digital resources, I love paper planners & agendas. Check out these stylish office supplies to help you organize your life (& desk)!

Pretty Planning: Stylish Pieces to Help You Organize Your Life (& Desk)!

Pretty Planning: Get the Look
If you're working on planning your blog posts in an editorial calendar, be sure to check out my free blog brainstorm & calendar printable!
I'm really excited for everything in store for 2015! I've had some inquiries about when I was planning the next Social Media With Style Workshop & wanted to let everyone know I've opened up registration & class starts on 1/30!

I started this virtual workshop to show you how to develop style, substance & strategy to help you grow your social media presence.  Over four weeks we'll cover setting up your social media platforms, analytics, designing content for your site, scheduling, monetizing your blog & more! Don't worry, you can work at your own pace.

  Each week you'll receive access to a new chapter of content along with VIP membership to our private  Facebook group & bonus video content! We have a lot of fun & our alumni are amazing (just check out their testimonials)! If you have any questions at all just shoot me an email!
You can save $15 on the workshop (or one on one strategy sessions) until 1/8 with code "StartSomewhere"! Class starts on 1/30!
Here's to pretty planning for 2015!
xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

Panty Buns said...

I love that hashtag #StartSomewhere ! That's advice I'll try to remember in 2015. All of those office supplies look attractive and very attractive and useful.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Girl Meets Bow said...

Hi Lauren! When is the last day to sign up for the Social Media workshop? Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin