Monday, February 2, 2015

My Heart is Full

You'd never know by these pictures in my pink high heels (I said I'm adjusted to the Wisconsin weather, not embracing it!) that we had a huge snow storm a couple of hours later. Like 10 inches of snow so you can't even leave the house.  Sometimes a girl just needs a good snow day to cozy up inside to unplug & catch up on episodes of "Fixer Upper" - which is exactly what I did this weekend out at my boyfriend's family farm.

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I knew I had to break out my heart print shirt. The big red barn coordinates oh-so-perfectly with the red hearts & it always reminds me of my Valentine!

La Petite Fashionista: Heart Print Shirt

What I'm Wearing:
Heart Print Shirt: QMack (similar) | Black Jeans: J.Brand
Pink Necklace: Swell Caroline | Pink Heels: 6pm (similar)
Pink Lip Gloss: Bare Minerals
La Petite Fashionista: Heart Print Shirt

La Petite Fashionista: Heart Print Shirt
La Petite Fashionista: Heart Print Shirt

I love watching Joanna & Chip renovate farm houses & decorate with their signature style and results in my adding to my ever-growing Rustic Modern pinterest board. I've been doing lots of dreaming of building a home out in the country. Kyle & I have been talking about that lately, but I shall have to save that for another post!
What's captured your heart lately?
xoxo, lauren


Alissa said...

That is such a sweet top Lauren! Also, I would never, ever have guessed that it snowed later that day.

anrusso said...

LOVE Fixer Upper! my boyfriend and I watched an entire day of it around New Year's. I love their Texas charm.


Panty Buns said...

I love the colours and design of the heart print on your Qmack shirt - it's perfect for Valentine's Day. Your Bare Minerals Lip Gloss is a pretty shade of pink.
I can identify with your not leaving the house in the snow. It's snowing here now on top of the snow from the blizzard we got out on Long Island in New York a few days ago.
That Swell Caroline necklace looks nice with your heart print top.

Elaine said...

Lauren - great back drop for your pictures. You look great!

I just watched my first Fixer Upper this past weekend and loved it. Can't wait to see more. I also love Flip or Flop. Christina has amazing taste.


Elaine @ OMG Lifestyle Blog

Rhiannon Langford said...

that blouse is so festive! too cute!

Sherin said...

That top is the prettiest! Love it so much.

Mugdha G said...

Love that shirt! And oh man, I know what you mean SO much on being adjusted but not embracing the cold. I seriously cannot WAIT for it to warm up.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin