Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Summer State of Mind

I need some Summer in my life. Since the weather is obviously not cooperating and I don't have any tropical getaways on the calendar- I've resorted to my wardrobe (& some good beachy tunes & my favorite Volcano candles). I would still happily take a Hawaiian vacation though.

I brought a little bit of sunny color to my outfit by layering up a dip dye chambray top with a white knit sweater and coral sweater headband. Somehow it felt so right to be holding my sunset photo print clutch in the snow. Summer is a state of mind - or so they say, right? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm dreaming of all things summer about now - outdoor entertaining, sundresses, cooking on the grill! 
La Petite Fashionista: Summer State of Mind

What I'm Wearing: 
White Sweater: H&M (similar) | Distressed Denim: Aeropostale (similar)
Coral Sweater Headband: Forever 21 (similar) | Hawaiian Print Pouch: Samudra

La Petite Fashionista: Summer State of Mind
Summer State of Mind
Summer State of Mind
Tired of Winter? These are a few of my favorite sweaters to put you in a Summer state of mind!

How do you bring a little bit of sunshine to the Winter? I love living in Wisconsin, but seeing all of my friends in Florida with their beach pictures is giving me some serious warm weather envy right now!

xoxo, lauren


Maya McDonald said...

WHY IS IT SO DARN COLD OUT? I'm impressed you added some summer to winter staple pieces! Hope all is well and you're staying warm love! xx

Sherin said...

Summer fashion is definitely my favourite. I love your clutch and the dip dyed shirt looks so cool.

EmilyElizabeth Kennedy said...

I love the pop of color! I am SO ready for warmer weather!!
xo Emily

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin