Wednesday, February 4, 2015

DIY Sour Candy Gift Basket & "Pucker Up" Printable Tag for Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's Day  Kyle & I are trying to keep it simple and save some money by just exchanging small, thoughtful gifts and making dinner with each other. While I'm a borderline chocoholic, he could eat his weight in sour gummy worms. So, I knew a sour candy gift basket would be the perfect present  for him!
 
If your guy is more into sour candy than sweets and chocolates, you can grab my free printable "pucker up" gift tag to attach to your basket of goodies.
 
 
DIY Sour Candy Gift Basket & "Pucker Up" Printable Tag for Valentine's Day
 
Fill a gift basket or box with all of his favorite sour treats. I love getting the movie theater style boxes, but anything will do. Kyle will be getting some sour skittles, gummy worms, mini sweet tarts & sour patch kids to gorge on. I think I'll also rent a sci fi movie (our favorite!), because what else pairs better with candy?
 
DIY Sour Candy Gift Basket & "Pucker Up" Printable Tag for Valentine's Day
 
Download this free printable gift tag for your sour candy gift basket & tie it on with some ribbon! This a super simple but thoughtful little gift idea for your significant other on Valentine's Day. 
 
What's your favorite candy?
 
xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

w said...

Howdy Lisa, this is an awesome thought!I will definitely check there before purchasing something new. I love utilizing second hand stuff.A debt of gratitude is in order for the proposal!

Amanda Carter.

Emily Reed said...

Awesome gift basket thoughts!They are my favorite gift to give amid the holidays.I generally like to check out local artisan fairs to discover extraordinary things to stuff inside.Thanks for imparting your incredible guidance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>
http://winecountrygiftbaskets.com

Nevil said...

DIY Sour Candy Gift Basket & "Pucker Up" Printable Tag for Valentine's Day. This year for Valentine's Day Kyle & I are trying to keep it simple ... candybaskets.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin