One of the things I talk about a ton in my Social Media With Style Workshop & Strategy Sessions is about figuring out those things that make you, you! You know- the things that are you & your brand's defining characteristics and instantly remind people of you. I think figuring your "thing" is part of what helps you find an authentic voice and personality when building a blog or business.
I wanted to share a few of the things that make up La Petite Fashionista and why each piece represents me and my blog/business.
- Sequin Hanger: I'm a big believer in adding a little bit of sparkle, every day.
- Paris: I'm a total Francophile (thus the blog name). I love French art, culture, fashion & food.
- File Folder: I've been living, breathing & loving being a girl boss over the past year, it's such an important part of my life.
- Coffee Cup: My favorite way to start the day. I love my morning coffee & connecting over coffee dates with friends & other inspiring business ladies.
- Bracelets: I'm rarely seen without a signature arm party and wrist full of bracelets.
- Pineapples: I've always been enthralled with living a life full of Hawaiian aloha- surf culture, colorful tropical prints & a laid back way of life.
- Florals: I always have bouquets of real (& faux) florals around. It makes me so happy and brings some sunshine to my day, especially during a Wisconsin winter.
- Bows: I love bows - on everything - I've even incorporated them into the LPF logo.
- Cowboy Boots: Cowboy boots remind me of growing up in the South and I have an ever-growing collection (8 pairs and counting)!
I'd love to hear about some of the things that make you, you! If you're interested in learning more about taking a DIY approach to branding for your business be sure to join us for our next workshop in April or talk to me about a one on one strategy session!