Sunday, March 8, 2015

Boho Blue Blouse

Sometimes you just need a weekend with your mama. I got to spend some nice quality time with my mom and nana this weekend, drinking coffee, cozy on the couch and listening to nana's stories. We celebrated with an early birthday dinner and our traditional carrot cake. I also went to grab coffee with my cousin who's getting ready to set off to college to impart some advice and reflect on good memories. She was sweet enough to snap some photos for me at our favorite neighborhood coffee shop.

Is it sad that when it hit the 40's today in felt like Spring?! It was the perfect excuse to break out my new pom pom fringe blouse (a recent impulse buy at Target). Also, these Lisi Lerch turquoise tassel  earrings which I seriously can't stop wearing.

La Petite Fashionista: Boho Blue Blouse + Turquoise Tassel Earrings 

What I'm Wearing: 
Navy Pom Pom Trim Blosue: Target | Aviator Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Zip Crossbody Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  | Tassel Earrings: Lisi Lerch
Jeans: American Eagle (similar) | Tan Ankle Boots: Splendid (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Boho Blue Blouse + Turquoise Tassel Earrings 

La Petite Fashionista: Boho Blue Blouse + Turquoise Tassel Earrings

La Petite Fashionista: Boho Blue Blouse + Turquoise Tassel Earrings 

La Petite Fashionista: Boho Blue Blouse + Turquoise Tassel Earrings '

I'm so thankful to have such supportive family. When I typically spend a weekend working on my blog and business, it's been so wonderful to unplug and spend some quality time with loved ones. I think 26 just may be the best year yet!

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

AngelicAbbie said...

I'm obsessed with that outfit!! Great post!!

Sherin said...

Such a pretty top. I love the print on it.

Kat Sykes said...

I absolutely love this outfit and I love the bag so much.

http://katt-downtherabbithole.blogspot.com.au/

Aena said...

I've been following your blog since the longest time. Absolutely love all your posts and pictures. They're always so interesting! Thanks for this lovely post <3
Love from Dubai,
Aena

www.TouchofA.com

Sara said...

Love to these blue blouses and I think it is the perfect wear for spring. The color is not so much dark. It's lightly mixing with white give a women awesome look.

Sara from Ayesha Somaya Lawn Collection

Nick Williams said...

I really like that designs of dresses in which light blue colors look awesome. It will really looks great with Tote Bags for Women UAE.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin