Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday LPF!

Holy cow, La Petite Fashionista is turning EIGHT & I turn 26 tomorrow! I'm not sure where the time goes, but I'm thankful that every year seems to get better and better. I started LPF back in high school, having my dad take pictures of my daily outfits. They were a mix of bargain buys, thrift stores finds with my own signature stamp on them. My style has evolved as my blog's followed me from high schooler to college life to post-grad living. 

Cheers to another wonderful year & to many more in the future and thank you to everyone who has supported me through and through! 

Happy Birthday!

Don't forget, if you were thinking about signing up for our next Social Media With Style Workshop (and you should!), if you sign up by 3/15 you can save $20 AND score a bonus 20 minute social media strategy session with me! We're kicking things off on April 3rd- and for the first time ever I have two sections-: one for bloggers & one for business owners! In our online workshop I'll teach you everything it's taken me the last 8 years to learn during our 4 week course!

Happy Weekend and thank you for celebrating right along with me and your endless support and kind words- I can't tell you how much it means to me!

xoxo, lauren


Jessica said...

Woo, congrats on 8 years! That is seriously no easy feat. I'm so happy that we got to meet up last year and I hope it happens again in the near future. I hope your birthday is terrific, you deserve it!!

26 and Not Counting

Panty Buns said...

Happy 26th Birthday and Happy 8th Blog Anniversary! You look fabulous and your fashion rocks! I hope your birthday wishes come true. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 8 years Lauren:) I agree with Jessica, definitely no easy feat!! Happy Birthday too!


Sherin said...

Congratulations! 8 years is such an achievement!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin