Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lovely Little Birthday Wishlist

With my birthday on Saturday I thought I'd share a few of the pieces on my wish list. Though these are my latest lusts, it could just as easily be a spring break packing list. Living in Florida my whole life, Spring Break was a big deal. I had a whole drawer dedicated to bikinis. Flash forward to 2015, living in Wisconsin haven't had a spring break in years .. oh how the tides have changed!

Other pieces on my wish list? A summery fragrance, pale pink mules, gingham printed kitchen utensils & statement accessories with a pop of color. I may be turning 26, but my personal style has always been feminine, bright & full of patterns- some things never change!

Lovely Little Spring Wishlist

My Lovely Little [Birthday ] Wishlist:

I'm looking forward to all that 26 will bring. Hoping for a happy, healthy, fun & of course stylish year. 25 will definitely be hard to top, it's been a wonderful year!

For even more of my ongoing favorites be sure to check out my Latest Lusts Under $50 section of the site., I'm always updating it with my favorite finds for anyone else who loves a good deal!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

AngelicAbbie said...

LOVE that swimsuit top! Happy early birthday!

Mugdha G said...

Oh man, that Hustle cuff is calling my name too! Happy almost birthday!!

Alissa said...

All of your picks are just darling, Lauren! Happy early birthday!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin