March is one of my favorite months! It's the month of my birthday and my blog and business anniversary. There's just so much to celebrate that it has me in extra high spirits the entire month! This month's inspiration board has peeks of spring fashion (finally!), colorful cakes and celebration, and daydreams of beachy vacations. I'm off to Milwaukee this weekend to spend some quality time with my Nana and Mom. Three generations of girls, oh boy!
Here's what is inspiring me this month:
March Inspiration Board:
1. Crop top & skater skirts at Paris Fashion Week- that color combo!
2. I'll happily take this pastel cake for the big 2-6 (March 14th).
3. This quote is so uplifting- I'm a believe in surrounding yourself with positive energy.
4. Beautiful florals have truly been keeping me going in these last few weeks of winter!
5. This colorful flamingo print just makes me oh-so-happy!
6. A pair of pink heels are the perfect spring touch.
7. If this picture doesn't make you want to take a trip to Hawaii I don't know what will!
8. This one too.. I obviously need a vacation from the snow!
9. The half bun is the new topknot, excited to try this hair style out!
Wondering what's on my shopping wish list this month? I added an LPF Shop to the site that has all of my favorite buys under $50- because I LOVE a good deal!