Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pink Palm Tree Print

My birthday weekend left me feeling very thankful. It was spent with my guy and lots of cupcakes, brunch, Badger basketball watching & enjoying the sunshine! The weather in the 60's this weekend was amazing- it felt like Wisconsin's birthday gift to me! I've been waiting SO long to wear dresses and sandals again!

  I was searching high and low for a birthday dress & this palm tree print cutout dress instantly caught my eye. I'm obsessed with both of these trends right now and was totally perfect for my inner surfer girl. Tropical prints were all over the SS15 runway collections, and this pink palm tree sunset print is such a fun color combination. The peekaboo cutout is the perfect feminine touch. Now I just need to get my summer glow back.

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Palm Tree Print

What I'm Wearing: 
Palm Print Dress: Kohls | Black Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
Black Platform Sandals: 6pm (similar)  Pink Earrings: Nordstrom Rack (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Palm Tree Print


La Petite Fashionista: Pink Palm Tree Print 

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Palm Tree Print

The best part? I scored this dress at Kohls on sale for less than $20! The cutout/keyhole trend is big for spring. It's less expected than a plunging v-neck and adds a fun element to the look!
 
What are you most excited to wear this spring?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. We've officially opened up registration for our next Social Media With Style Workshop (kicking off on April 3rd)! We have two sections- one for bloggers & one for business owners! Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love for you to join us! xoxo

Social Media With Style
 

4 comments:

Sherin said...

That dress is so gorgeous!! I love the print so much.
I can't wait for warmer weather so that I can wear dresses again.

Alissa said...

GET IT GIRL! Loving that sexy little cut out!

Lindsay Ropella said...

So stinkin' cute and PERFECT for summer! I am in desperate need of a new Summer wardrobe so I am taking notes! ;)

anne said...

Super cute!I love the print!Wish the warm weather.
http://www.nuevarebaja.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin