Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April Inspiration Board

I'm headed down to Florida today and thought it was perfect timing to share my April Inspiration board. I can tell my upcoming travels is definitely influencing my style & inspiration this month. I've been snapping up all things Hawaiian floral printed, lighting tropical scented candles & dreaming about sunshine and the beach. 

This trip home couldn't come at a better time. Even though I'll be working while I'm there, it'll be great to catch up with family and friends and catch a few sunsets on the gulf. 

Here's a quick look at what I'm loving right now. 

La Petite Fashionista: April Inspiration Board

April Inspiration Board: 

If you're looking for some additional inspiration this week my friend Lauren just launched a new podcast, Influential Gal. I had the honor of being interviewed by her for the 2nd episode. Check it out to hear me share my journey from blogger to business owner!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

anrusso said...

Have a good trip! Tim and I are heading to Florida the end of June. I can't wait for cocktails on the beach!

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Sherin said...

Such a cute inspiration board. I love all the Spring colours.

Amanda said...

Love the bright, laid back feel of your inspiration board. I'm heading home next week, but it'll be cold and they still have snow! Hope you have an amazing trip. Enjoy those sunsets!

lavinia said...

SPRING IS COMING!It's very colorful board. Love it. www.dahliajewels.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin