I'm headed down to Florida today and thought it was perfect timing to share my April Inspiration board. I can tell my upcoming travels is definitely influencing my style & inspiration this month. I've been snapping up all things Hawaiian floral printed, lighting tropical scented candles & dreaming about sunshine and the beach.
This trip home couldn't come at a better time. Even though I'll be working while I'm there, it'll be great to catch up with family and friends and catch a few sunsets on the gulf.
Here's a quick look at what I'm loving right now.
April Inspiration Board:
- Colorful Embroidery: I love embroidery detail on dresses & blouses for a fun pop of color. I have my eye on this piece from Topshop too.
- Beachy Art: I've been following Erin on Instagram for a while & think she's so talented. I love this piece called "Sorbet Island". to a
- Palm Print: This print has to be one of my favorite trends right now. It adds a mega dose of summer to any outfit. I love it in a sundress or bikini or matching separates.
- Coconut Margaritas: I'll take one of these, stat.
- Wanderlust: Colorful streets of San Francisco, definitely need to make a trip back there!
- Statement Clutch: The quickest way to ramp up the style in a casual summer outfit.
- High Waisted Bikinis & Kimonos: Obsessed with both of these pieces and they're even better together. Particularly, this Mara Hoffman bikini & this floral kimono in particular.
- Palm Trees: Seeing them makes me happy & always reminds me of my Florida home!
- Hawaiian Prints & Floral Crowns: This picture reminds me of my sister & me! We both have a soft spot for all things Hawaiian & I'm excited to see her during this trip!
If you're looking for some additional inspiration this week my friend Lauren just launched a new podcast, Influential Gal. I had the honor of being interviewed by her for the 2nd episode. Check it out to hear me share my journey from blogger to business owner!