Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Watercolor Tulle Skirt

When Wisconsin decides to finally un-thaw, it's my sign to break out my florals, lace & party skirts. I was channeling my inner princess in a new watercolor floral tulle skirt from Lauren Conrad's Cinderella Collection at Kohls. I'm in love with this collection- it totally brings me back to my childhood. Growing up in Florida we spent many a weekend at Disney and let's just say I had every princess' signature in my autograph book!

This is actually the first midi skirt in my wardrobe too! Since I'm only 5'0 I thought it might overpower my petite frame, but it was the perfect amount of statement making style. The key is to just balance out the length with some extra high heels or wedges!

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Tulle Skirt & Lace Top

What I'm Wearing: 
Tulle Skirt: Lauren Conrad for Kohls | Lace Off The Shoulder Tee: SheInside
Pink Cat's Eye Sunglasses: Lauren Conrad for Kohls | Mint Necklace: Swell Caroline
Monogram Clutch: White House Monograms (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Tulle Skirt & Lace Top

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Tulle Skirt & Lace Top

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Tulle Skirt & Lace Top

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Tulle Skirt & Lace Top

I cannot believe in April is here already! This is going to be a month filled with travel, a new Social Media With Style Workshop & lots of workout classes (I'm teaming up with CYC Fitness, but more on that later). Add some nice weather on top of that and it's shaping up to be an awesome month!

Don't forget there's only two days left until our next Social Media With Style Workshop! I'm so excited to share more about using social media for your blog & business during our 4 week course. Be sure to check out my "How to Take Better Instagram Pictures" video as well!

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Maya McDonald said...

So cute - I love that skirt on you as usual :) xx

anrusso said...

I love Lauren's line! I'm tempted to always buy all of it!

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Latina Starling said...

Thanks Lauren. I want to take a bold step into picking more colors. I'm a newbie at picking colors what should I do to ease into this transition now that spring is here? I have medium brown skin I've always been afraid of wearing lighter colors.
Latina S.

Camille said...

You are totally rocking that tulle skirt, Lauren! I have been dying to check out the collection at Kohl's. The tulle skirt has such a Carrie Bradshaw feel to it that I may just have to pick one up myself! :)

natalienoods said...

Hey Lauren! I noticed you're wearing an off-the-shoulder top and since summer is coming up (hopefully!!), I was wondering if you could do a post about strapless bras and finding one to work with tank tops and other summer looks. I'm a petite, busty gal and my size (34DD) is hard enough to find in regular bras, let alone a strapless. Thanks for your inspiration, as always!

Honeybaby683 said...

Wow...this outfit is stunning! Somehow you managed to style a look that is both elegant and funky, i love it.
windycitywardrobe.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin