Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dressy Casual in Turquoise Earrings

If there's one summery combo that has become my go-to it's white & turquoise. Whether a little white dress or ruffled one shoulder top, nothing pops more than a pair of turquoise statement earrings and stack of bracelets. I'm obsessed with this pair of tassel earrings from Lisi Lerch that never fail to brighten up an outfit. I borrowed this top from my sister while I was back home in Florida (thanks Allie!). . The asymmetrical silhouette adds a little bit of extra sass!
 
Pairing a fancier top with denim is a simple way to mix dressy and casual. This outfit makes for the perfect summer date night look- just add strappy wedges & a simple clutch and off you go. Speaking of summer date nights, be on the lookout sharing my favorite date ideas- coming soon!
 
La Petite Fashionista: Dressy Casual + Turquoise Earrings
 
What I'm Wearing:
One Shoulder Ruffle Top: Banana Republic (similar) | Turquoise Earring: Lisi Lerch (similar)
 
La Petite Fashionista: Dressy Casual + Turquoise Earrings

La Petite Fashionista: Dressy Casual + Turquoise Earrings
 
What's your favorite way to mix dressy and casual?
 
xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Maya McDonald said...

I LOVE those earrings - I've always wanted to snag a pair! So pretty :) xx

Sherin said...

I really love that top! It's so pretty - perfect to dress up a pair of jeans. The turquoise accessories make the whole look perfect.

Gracey Williams said...

I love one shoulder anything. And those earrings are too cute!

Breakfast at Gracey's

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin