Monday, June 29, 2015

A Fancy 4th of July

I can't believe one of my favorite holidays is only a few days away. This year, I'm looking more for more of a "fancy" 4th of July soiree - and this inspiration board perfectly represents what I was looking for! Things like trading light beer for berry champagne cocktails and a fruit topped flag cake for a rustic berry pie. It's about simple but special details like tassel topped napkins & a star spangled photo backdrop.
 
I've rounded up a few of my favorite red, white & blue recipes, décor & entertaining inspiration for your 4th of July get togethers. Even if it's just a low key afternoon with friends, or an evening watching fireworks & grilling out- these are great ideas for an Independence Day cookout party.
 
Patriotic Party Inspiration

Fancy 4th of July Inspiration:
7. Red, White & Blue Ombre Wreath | 9. Sparklers & Flower Crown

Creating a festive and patriotic celebration doesn't have to break the bank either. Think about simple DIY's you can do to add a touch of red, white & blue style. I like to repurpose serving pieces & décor I already own and make a few things to accompany them. I have a white cake stand, gold polka dot coasters and milk glass vases that make a lot of appearances at my parties.

Looking for more patriotic pinspiration?  Check out my Pinterest board full of ideas!
Follow Lauren @ La Petite Fashionista's board Celebrate: 4th of July on Pinterest.

Looking for a few last minute décor items? I love these striped straws, glass milk bottles (that can double as vases) & blue gingham tablecloth! Bonus: They all ship within 2 days with Amazon Prime.. one of my favorite party planning secret weapons!

xoxo, lauren   

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin