Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Boho Kimono + 5 June Girl Boss Favs

If I could describe my personal style it would be a bit boho chic. The 70's are one of my favorite fashion decades and it's back in a big way (bell bottoms, fringe, lace, & embroidery.. ? yes please)! As I mentioned in an outfit post earlier this week- Kimonos are quickly becoming some of my favorite pieces in my closet. Just add a pair of dark denim or colorful chinos, a coordinating top & your favorite shade for an insta- outfit. 

Kimonos are such easy, breezy styling pieces- especially in a neutral colored print like this piece from affordable new boutique, Shop Blume. Which is exactly what they're all about - simple but stylish pieces for the busy gal (something I think we can all relate to)! You can join their Blume Facebook group for weekly fashion finds every Monday @ 8 PM CST (a litlte birdy told me the Lilah Kimono is one of the specials tonight)!

Be sure to read till the end of the post! I'm sharing a few of my June Girl Boss Faves.

La Petite Fashionista: Shop Blume Boho Kimono 

What I'm Wearing: Boho Kimono
Kimono: Shop Blume | Peach Chino Pants: J.Crew 
Pink Earrings: Forever 21| White Sunglasses: Tory Burch via Shopbop

La Petite Fashionista: Shop Blume Boho Kimono 

La Petite Fashionista: Shop Blume Boho Kimono 

La Petite Fashionista: Shop Blume Boho Kimono

Now, that you've seen one of my favorite wardrobe items for June... let's talk about a few of my favorite Girl Boss resources of this month!

La Petite Fashionista: 5 Girl Boss Faves

Five June Girl Boss Faves

1. I finally got a local library card & it's already paying off! It will be a great way to read all of the awesome business books I hear about AND save some money!

2. The Calendly App is a new discovery- it solves that problem of going back & forth trying to figure out what time to schedule meetings or phone calls.

3. I'm a huge fan of creative, Emily Ley & her new Simplified Planner App! Although I love paper planners, this is a perfect way to schedule my day with my iphone & has a beautiful layout . It's really been keeping me on track!

4. I listened to GrowthBomb's podcast episode with Hal Elrod (this episode was hosted by small biz friends, Spencer & Jenna) and am totally intrigued my his "miracle morning" routine. It's all about making time to start your day off on the right foot (before 8 A.M.)!

5. I just bought a hot pink S'well water bottle (this one!) & as a result am drinking more water throughout the day by refilling it. throughout the day! It doesn't hurt that it's totally cute.

What are your faves this month? Share the love!

xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin