Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Inspiration Board

How in the world, is it already June?! I just listened to a "Lively Show" podcast about stopping the glorification of busy and it really resonated with me. She talks about how when someone asks you how life/business is been the automatic response seems to be "great, it's been really busy"! Being busy has its merits, but losing any semblance of work-life balance does not. So, I'm truly dedicating this summer to enjoying the little moments- nights around our backyard fire pit, whipping up craft cocktails and staying off of social media in the evenings. Who's with me?
In celebration of all things summer - colorful accessories, outdoor entertaining and sunny weather attire.. cheers to June!
 photo june20inspiration20board_zpss3iru6ng.jpg
June Inspiration Board
1. Pink Arm Party: The perfect look for the beach, so gorgeous | 2. Citrus Coconut Soda: a pitcher of this soda sounds so refreshing | 3. Small Braid: so simple but sophisticated | 4. Outdoor Entertaining: I love this backyard bar with storage for serving ware | 5. Monogram Succulent: I totally want to DIY this, how amazing! | 6. One Pieces + Braids: I'm totally enthralled by one pieces + big braids, such a fun summer look | 7. Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl: This looks so beautiful AND healthy  (& no banana, yay!) | 8. Mara Hoffman Prints: I can't tell you how many Mara Hoffman pieces I have on my wishlist | 9. Ombre Dipped Marshmallows: We've been making s'mores on our firepit and these already have me dreaming up a fun styled shoot
What's inspiring you this month, do share?
xoxo, lauren
P.S. Don't forget 6/3 is the last day to save on a one-on-one summer social media chat with me! Use code "happysummer" to score 10% off!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin