Monday, June 8, 2015

LuLaRoe Purple Kimono

I was so excited when the very stylish, Sadi, of Lula Girls Blog approached me about rocking a piece from Lularoe an awesome pop-up boutique company. I've been following her cute Instagram for a while and always admiring her style. One of my dreams has always been to open up my own boutique and that's basically what LuLaRoe is empowering women to do through their clothing business- very empowering! I'll share more of her story below.

I'm kind of kimono obsessed lately. It's just such an easy styling piece when I'm working from home. This pretty purple & teal floral print fit kimono from Lularoe effortlessly into my wardrobe. It's equal parts boho and trendy and it's an easy way to make a jeans & tank top a little bit more stylish. The fun little fringe accent makes me want to do a little twirl. The quality is great and the piece is super comfortable and versatile. The best part about kimonos is that they can be styled in so many different ways. They work just as well as a beach day cover-up as they do out running errands. 

La Petite Fashionista: Lularoe Purple Kimono

What I'm Wearing: Purple Kimono
Purple Print Kimono: Lularoe (use code SADITHOMPSON for free shipping!)
Black Peplum Top: Urban Outfitters (similar) | High Waist Denim: Aero (similar)
Turquoise Necklace: J.Crew (similar) | Tan Heels: TJ Maxx (similar)
Rose Gold Criss Cros Ring: Kohl's | Rose Gold Ring Stack: Kohl's

La Petite Fashionista: Lularoe Purple Kimono

La Petite Fashionista: Lularoe Purple Kimono

La Petite Fashionista: Lularoe Purple Kimono

La Petite Fashionista: LuLaroe Purple Kimono

So, a little more behind the lovely up and coming LuLaRoe! It's a very cool business concept- the retailer allows independent business owners to sell their pieces in pop-up shops and events. Nearly all of their pieces are made in the USA & they design all of their own prints in-house. I love that their clothes have sort of an Anthropologie-esque feel without the price tag- plus I love helping other women chase their small biz dreams!

Feel free to reach out to Sadi at LuLaRoe if you're interested in hearing more about it! And.. if y'all are looking for me, I'll be the one wearing kimonos all summer long!

xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin