Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Preppy Pink & Gold Monogram Clutch

 I don't know if it's possible for an outfit to be your "spirit animal" but if it is..  it would be exactly this look! My preppy white eyelet top, pink scallop shorts, a colorful arm party, hot pink lips & a gold metallic monogrammed clutch are the epitome of La Petite Fashionista. I wore this outfit when Kyle & I spent a beautiful summer afternoon downtown, enjoying the sunshine! So comfy but chic in the hot weather, I even swapped my go-to wedges for a pair of pretty embellished sandals.

You guys have probably seen me rocking my beloved tan monogrammed clutch in other outfit posts on the blog (here, here & here). So, I was SO excited when White House Monogramming launched the clutch in a gold metallic colorway. It has a removable gold chain strap and the metallic colorway matches everything (P.S. it's 25% off w/ code FlashGold from 6/9-6/10)!

For those wondering, yes, this is a Lilly Pulitzer for Target KIDS find haha! When all of the adult clothing disappeared off the shelves, I hit the kids section and scored this eyelet top. It's more of a crop top on me, but I think it'll be super cute with higher waisted skirts & shorts. I've linked to some similar pieces below!

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Scallop Shorts, Eyelet Top & Gold Mongoram Clutch 

What I'm Wearing: Preppy Pink & Gold Monogram Clutch
Pink Scallop Shorts: T.J. Maxx (similar & similar) | White Eyelet Top: Lilly for Target (similar)
Tassel Bracelets: DIY | White Aviator Sunglasses: Tory Burch via Shopbop
Gold Sandals: Similar | Pink Lipstick: Maybelline (Fuchsia Flash)
Gold Metallic Clutch: White House Monogramming (25% off  this style w/ code FlashGold 6/9-6/10)

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Scallop Shorts, Eyelet Top & Gold Mongoram Clutch


La Petite Fashionista: Pink Scallop Shorts, Eyelet Top & Gold Mongoram Clutch

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Scallop Shorts, Eyelet Top & Gold Mongoram Clutch '

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Scallop Shorts, Eyelet Top & Gold Mongoram Clutch 

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Scallop Shorts, Eyelet Top & Gold Mongoram Clutch

I've been wearing these beaded tassel bracelets a ton since I DIY'd them a couple of weeks ago. A stack full of colorful bracelets just makes an outfit feel instantly summery. I've been focusing so much on branding for my business and workshops that I've noticed my brand colors starting to sneak into my outfits (hot pink, turquoise & gold)-  I think I'm perfectly okay with it!

Side note, I'm determined to bring monograms to Wisconsin. It's one of those southern things I absolutely refuse to let go of (sorry, not sorry)! I'm so thankful I can still get my monogram fix online shopping at White House Monogramming (founded by one of my fellow FSU fashion merchandising alums & her mama!).

If you had an outfit that was the epitome of "you"- what would it be?

xoxo, lauren 

1 comment:

Sherin said...

This is such an incredible look. Everything about it is so perfect. Those pink scalloped shorts are the cutest.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin