Thursday, June 25, 2015

Red, White & Blue Style

With 4th of July next week, it's time to break out the red, white & blue hues. Though American flags can be kitschy and fun for Independence Day- all of these picks are patriotic, but easily wearable all year long. Personally, I love preppy pairings for the 4th - white eyelet, red lipstick, bows, monograms little red dresses & nautical navy stripes! I think this year I'll take style cues from adorably preppy duo KJP & Sarah Vickers (if you aren't following them on insta.. do it right now!)
 
As for my summer plans, still undetermined. I know no matter what I end up doing my long weekend will involve a lake, summer shandy, fireworks & some classic rock tunes! Nothing like classic Americana to celebrate the holiday.  
 
Check out this outfit inspiration for your Independence Day!
 
Red, White, Blue | Patriotic Summer Style
 
Get the Look: Red, White & Blue Style
Red Dress: Splendid | Red & White Bows: Forever 21 | Red Lipstick: Smashbox
Bandana Tee: Lucky Brand | Lace Up Flats: Topshop | Monogram Earrings: Moon and Lola
 
 
 Boat Shoes: Sperry | American Dreamers Tank: Old Navy | White & Gold Watch: Michael Kors
White Purse: Michael Kors | White Eyelet Dress: Forever 21
 
Chambray Dress: Forever 21 | Navy Perforated Bag: Marc Jacobs | Blue Wedges: Nine West
Navy & White Striped Shorts: Old Navy | Star Headband: Forever 21 | Blue Bracelets: Sequin
 
 
What are your plans for 4th of July weekend.. or more importantly- what will you be wearing? P.S. I'm pinning lots of summer entertaining fun over on pinterest!
 
xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Amanda @ The Color Coded Life said...

Ummmm, I need those striped shorts and navy bag in my life! Also, this is random, but we just found out that in 2017, Alabama and the Noles are playing in Hotlanta. So be ready to book your trip! It should be epic :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin