Monday, June 1, 2015

Try This Trend: Statement Studs

As much as I love my statement necklaces sometimes an  outfit needs something a little bit simpler. A pair of statement stud earrings can add a fun little finishing touch to your outfit. Sometimes I'm in the mood for glam colorful gems- but I also like choosing cheeky styles like this  gold pineapples, monograms or bows!
 
The best part about statement studs is that they're an affordable way to accessorize. I love picking up inexpensive pairs at Forever 21 to add to my collection! It's a great way to experiment with trends. If you're going to splurge go for a more classic style.
 
La Petite Fashionista | Try This Trend: Statement Studs
 
La Petite Fashionista | Try This Trend: Statement Studs
 
When I'm wearing a pair of statement studs, I don't fuss with a ton of extra jewelry. I might wear a bracelet or rings, but otherwise I like to let the earrings take center stage!
 Be sure to check out my round up of fun statement studs below!
La Petite Fashionista | Try This Trend: Statement Studs
 
Try this Trend: Statement Stud Earrings
4. Giraffe Earrings, $4 | 5. Monogram Earrings, $42 | 6. Bow Earrings, $28
7. 360 Pearl Earrings, $22  | 8. Ocean Stud Set,  $18
 
Which statement stud style are you loving?
 
xoxo, lauren
 
 
P.S. Need more jewelry styling inspiration? Be sure to check out my "Accessorize" Pinterest board!

1 comment:

Sydney S said...

I love all of your picks, especially the pineapple ones!!
xo
Syd
http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin