Thursday, July 23, 2015

Casual Cool Summer Style

There is something to be said about "effortless style"- it's never actually effortless, a lot of work goes into looking that laissez faire. I'd like to think these two looks below come pretty darn close. Really, fairly realistic to what my actual "effortless" summer style looks like - especially because I work from home.

Dresses are basically an instant-outfit - add a couple of accessories and a pair of statement shoes and you're good to go.I like to keep my beauty routine super low-key in the summer too. Just throw on some bb cream with SPF (I've been using one from Pacifica!), bronzer & mascara. All of these accessories have a cool-girl Anthropologie-esque feel to them and I'm pretty obsessed! I think something I've been learning over the last  few years is that great style doesn't need to be high maintenance.

Check out my outfits inspired by cool, summer style (& the effortless chic ladies that pull it off oh-so- well)!

Casual Cool Summer Style - Effortless summer dressing with a pacific northwest inspired twist.

Try This Trend: Casual Cool Summer Style


I'm a sucker for branding lately- especially for home goods. I love those jar candles & the cool bath products from Herbivore Botanicals. SO many of the pieces above are from independent boutique, Moorea Seal, based out of the Pacific Northwest!

Kyle & I are headed up north for the weekend and I'm welcoming the opportunity to unplug and spend some time relaxing by the lake! Follow me on Instagram to see what we're up to!

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Jasmine Riel said...

Can never go wrong with stripes! Loving all these choices.

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin