Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Embroidered Chambray + Pink Skirt

This weekend I did a little bit of spring cleaning and some evaluation of my wardrobe. I recommend doing this at least once a year to fully understand if there are any missing pieces in your closet and what pieces you can donate to simplify or make room for new items to love.
 
I have tons of sundresses- but what I'm really missing are dressy tops.  I need more shirts for wearing to work or wearing for date night with jeans and heels. Sometimes I feel like tees are a little too casual and I don't have a ton of blouses or button downs. It's definitely one of those holes in my wardrobe- so, I added it to my shopping list!
 
Thankfully, LOFT was having a huge sale this weekend. I picked up this chambray blouse along with some others! I love shopping there because they sell petite sizes (short girls for the win)!
 
La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Chambray + Pink Skirt
 
What I'm Wearing:
Embroidered Chambray Shirt: LOFT (on sale!) | Pink Skirt: LOFT (similar here & here)
Tan Crossbody Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here) | Pear Earring: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Statement Bracelet: LOFT (on sale for $15!)
 
La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Chambray + Pink Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Chambray + Pink Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Chambray + Pink Skirt
 
La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Chambray + Pink Skirt
 
I  love the color combo of the salmon pink colored skirt & timeless chambray top.  The chambray is super cute paired with colorful bottoms but would also be great as a denim on denim look. The embroidery detail just makes it feel so perfectly summery. This tan Rebecca Minkoff bag has been one of my go-to bags lately, it's so neutral that it matches with everything!
 
Have you scored any great summer deals lately? Do share!
 
xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

Joyce Novacek said...

That top is amazing!! I absolutely love it, Lauren.

I might have to borrow it.. :)

HiFashion said...

OMG the skirt. The colour is so beautiful.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin