Thursday, July 9, 2015

Latest Lust: Stylish Tech Accessories

With the announcement of Rebecca Minkoff's new wearable tech accessories this week I thought it was about time for a round-up of the latest stylish pieces! Some are wearable, some are for your home- all are colorful, and design & tech savvy. I've always been a bit of a technology nerd and I'm totally living vicariously through my sister lately with her recent move to Silicon Valley! I love to see the creative ways designers are using technology to create their products.
 
Technology is going to continue to be a huge design trend. From wearable watches & bracelets that function as fitness trackers or USB cords to Bluetooth speakers for entertaining to nostalgic items (like record players) made modern! Even classic items like headphones are being made more chic with metallic hardware, fun pops of color & unique features.
 
Check out a few of my stylish tech accessory picks below:
 
Stylish Wearable Tech Accessories!
 
Latest Lust: Stylish Tech Accessories:
1. Fit Bit Bracelet- Tory Burch | 2. Pink Portable Speakers: Nixon | 3. Charging Cables: Happy Plugs 4. Tech Ring- Ringly | 5. Mint Headphones: NastyGal | 6. Floral Record Player: Urban Outfitters
7.  Black Cable Bracelet: Rebecca Minkoff | 8. White & Gold Headphones: Frends
 
Kyle & I both have Fitbit's & are finally getting competitive with them again (my Fitbit is pink, of course)! I love incorporating it into my daily #armparty but am definitely considering the Tory Burch accessories to add a little bit of extra glam!
 
Pink FitBit #ArmParty | Wearable Tech
 
Which of these stylish tech accessories do you have your eye on?
 
xoxo, lauren
 

2 comments:

HiFashion said...

I love seeing technology and style collide like this. I get so excited haha. I love Frends headphones. They look so cool.

Amanda Rose said...

I'm obsessed with my Frends Oil Slick Taylors and I wear them everywhere. I just ordered a Leaf activity track from bellabeat, which I'm dying to try out. It's the first batch so I should get it next week and I'm hoping it's worth all the hype!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin