Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tropical Summer Scents

It's a well known fact that scent has a powerful link to memories. One quick spritz of Bobbi Brown's "Beach" perfume takes me back to my days growing up on the gulf coast. I swear I was at the beach with friends so often that you could have mistaken Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen for my perfume.
 
 I wouldn't trade anything for those days- before I had a full time job and the day's biggest worry was which side of the island to meet everyone on. When summer is here I gravitate towards tropical summer scents- pineapple, coconut, Hawaiian hibiscus & salty sea spray.
 
I've rounded up a few beauty products with summery, tropical scents. Close your eyes & you may even feel like your swept away on an insta-vacay!
 
Tropical Summer Scents
 
 
Tropical Summer Scents
1. Coconut Lip Butter- Pacifica | 2. Hibiscus Facial Toner- Alba Hawaiian Botanica
3. Surf Infusion Spray- Bumble and Bumble | 4. Coconut Water Makeup Remover Wipes- Paifica
5. Coconut Water Shampoo- OGX | 6. Awapuhi Ginger Conditoner- OGX
7. "Beach" Perfume- Bobbi Brown |8. SPF30 Lotion - Sun Bum | 9. Honey Sugar Scrub- Lucy B's
 
I already own a few of these products, but I can't wait to add a few more to my summer beauty routine. Low maintenance, beachy, surfer girl hair is pretty much a constant for me this time of year!
 
 This is me in my element out at "the island" during one of my last trips to Florida. Once a beach girl, always a beach girl!
 
 
What are your happiest summertime memories made of?
 
xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin