Friday, August 14, 2015

August Inspiration Board: Savoring Summer

If there's one feeling I'm channeling for this month's inspiration board it's "savoring summer". I can hardly believe it's mid- August already. Thankfully, the weather is still warm and balmy and the weekends are filled with cooking, creating & catching up on life. I've been trying desperately to slow down and enjoy things. To say it's been easy would be a bold faced lie- but I'm doing the best I can to put emails on hold and live in the moment.
 
This is my inspiration board for August (but really.. more like a visual summer bucket list):
 
August Inspiration Board: Savoring Summer
 
August Inspiration Board 
 
We've been spending every weekend out at Kyle's parents family farm getting their barn ready for his brother's wedding- no small feat! So for me that means less Netflix and more fresh air and relaxation. No complaints here. Even if I'm still working out there I still feel so much more relaxed.
 
How are you planning on savoring summer?
 
xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

HiFashion said...

I love summer. It's my favourite time of the year. Unfortunately England didn't get a summer this year - we're still wearing coats! So I'm loving looking at pictures of the summer.

Lexi Holzberg Kritzer said...

Love all of this inspiration! Need to plan an outdoor party, stat.
xx Lexi @glitterinclexi | Glitter, Inc.

Lexi Holzberg Kritzer said...

Love all of this inspiration! Need to plan an outdoor party, stat.
xx Lexi @glitterinclexi | Glitter, Inc.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin