Sunday, August 9, 2015

Blue Jeans Weekend

Some of my favorite summer weekends are spent outdoors. This weekend I helped Kyle's mom in her garden, picked berries & made hand-crafted cocktails with them, had a late-night bonfire and took rides around the countryside in the four-wheeler. Sometimes when life gets overwhelming & crazy- nothing has a more calming effect than being out in the country. It's definitely one of my happy places! How could you feel stressed surrounded by wildflowers, hummingbirds & baby fawns.
 
When I'm out here I always choose comfort over everything. Madewell just opened in Madison and I finallyyyy got to try on a pair of their famous jeans. They are SO comfortable & perfectly fitting that I can't imagine ever not having them in my closet. I have a feeling they'll become my most-loved, well-worn pair. Side note, these pineapple & colored gemstone bangles from La Joli Bijou are my new fav #armparty!
 
A kimono & blue jeans for a casual weekend outdoors!
 
What I'm Wearing: Kimono + Jeans
Kimono: Target (similar) | Skinny Jeans: Madewell | Bangles: La Joli Bijou
Coral Tank: LOFT | Wedges: Adrienne Vittadini va MyHabit

A kimono & blue jeans for a casual weekend outdoors!
 
A kimono & blue jeans for a casual weekend outdoors!


A kimono & blue jeans for a casual weekend outdoors!
 
 A kimono & blue jeans for a casual weekend outdoors!
 
A kimono & blue jeans for a casual weekend outdoors!
 
 
Sometimes a weekend in the country is just what the doctor ordered. I feel so blessed to have this special place to come out to & am looking forward to adventures out here for years to come.
 
Where is your "happy place"?
 
xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

HiFashion said...

Looking gorgeous!! Really loving the print on the kimono!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin