It's that time of year - Nordstrom's Anniversary sale- & there's only a couple of days left to shop. With such short & sweet summers in the Midwest- I honestly am ready to flip the switch to Fall in terms of buying new clothes. Thankfully, I've founded up a few pieces from the sale that will easily make the transition from summer to fall.
You know I love a good deal- so all of my picks are under $50! Act fast, because prices go back up on Monday! Although I don't get to go back to school shopping for myself anymore- this is definitely the next best thing!
Nordstrom Sale: Summer to Fall Picks (Under $50)
1. Floral Print Dress: When it gets colder outside, layer this dress up with black tights.
2. Bar Pendant Necklace: This minimalist necklace will pair with everything.3. Flare Jeans: This silhouette is trending in a big way, wear them with a tucked in top.
4. Sweater Dress: Wear this cozy dress with a pair of cognac leather knee high boots.
5. Ruched Dress: This is a perfect fall going-out dress. It would be great with platform heels!
6. Fringe Kimono Vest: This vest is perfect for a layered look on warmer weather days.
7. Gem Cuff: I can't get enough of all things Kendra Scott & this cuff is no exception.
8. Wide Brimmed Felt Hat: This cute accessory is perfect for less than perfect hair days.
9. Wrap Around Ring: It makes a simple but chic statement
10. Cross Body Bag: The perfect size for stowing essentials, in an unexpected hue.
11. Denim Skirt: This decidedly 90's trends is making a 2nd appearance & I'm kind of loving it.
This year I'm loving fall florals, denim (skirts + flared jean), tons of texture (cabled sweater dresses & kimonos) & simple statement accessories. I'm loving neutrals mixed with pops of burgundy and olive and subtle nods to the 70's & 90's.
Have you scored any amazing finds from the Nordstrom sale? I wish we had a store closer to us, I'm so excited for the new store at Mayfair to open!