Sunday, August 16, 2015

Purple Floral Dress: Wedding Guest Style

This summer has been so crazy busy that I'm lucky if I make it out of comfy jeans let alone get all dressed up! Thankfully, it's also wedding season which makes for the perfect opportunity to slip on a cute dress and statement earrings. Who doesn't adore a celebration of love & a reason to get all dressed up?

When I'm going to a summer wedding I like to choose a breezy sundress that I can easily layer on a jacket with. I typically opt for a small clutch or crossbody bag - so much easier to carry around and it doesn't get in the way on the dance floor! I love my Mini Mac bag and wear it constantly. The statement earrings have to be my favorite part of the look- this colorful pair from Gemma Jewels allows me to keep my hair & make-up simple!

Casual Summer Wedding Style

What I'm Wearing: Summer Wedding Style
Floral Dress: Kohl's (similar) | Black Crossbody Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Tan Wedges: Adrienne Vittadini | Bracelet: Rocksbox 
Earrings: Gemma Jewels

Casual Summer Wedding Style

Casual Summer Wedding Style
 Casual Summer Wedding Style

For another wedding I have coming up I'm going to try out Rent the Runway (they're offering a special for $25 off your first dress rental). When it comes to special events I never like to wear the same thing twice. So it's definitely makes sense to rent a piece. I can be a tricky fit so that's my only concern. I'll definitely let you know how it goes!

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

HiFashion said...

That dress is seriously the prettiest. I love the floral print - it's so perfect for a wedding.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin