Friday, September 25, 2015

Modern Fall Decor & Entertaining Inspiration

This fall I've been loving a more modern take on fall decorating. The inspiration I've been pinning to my "Feels like Fall" board include white pumpkins mixed with succulent plants and eucalyptus, neutral hydrangeas & sunflowers, and gourmet takes on fall comfort food. It's simple but festive and you can get the look by incorporating a few small but impactful elements into your existing décor. You can also never go wrong with a autumnal, pumpkin candle.

I'm sharing my modern fall décor inspiration board & a few ways I've incorporated the look into our home. I always embrace this season to the fullest. We've been brewing pumpkin spice coffee from Trader Joes every morning and I've already indulged in a bag of Angie's seasonal candy corn popcorn.
Inspiration Images via: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8
I love the idea of giving fall foods an update- like pumpkin panna cotta with gingersnap macaron crust or spiked apple cider cocktails. This time of year also makes me want to host a big farm to table dinner party, complete with cozy throw blankets and seasonal flowers. Last but not least if you're looking for some major fall home inspiration be sure to check to check out the home tour from Craftberry Bush. I think I literally pinned every image- so much to love!
Are you as excited for fall as I am?
xoxo, lauren


Panty Buns said...

Your "Feels like Fall" board is lovely and that pumpkin spice coffee from Trader Joe's sounds yummy!

Justine Ellis said...

Such fun Fall inspiration-- can't wait to decorate this week!

Happy Fall <3

Katie said...

You always find the prettiest inspiration images. Love a good fall round up!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin