Monday, September 7, 2015

September Inspiration Board

I sincerely can't believe it's already September. This month is going to flyyy by! We're getting ready for Kyle's brother's wedding (see the cute bridal shower I co-hosted here), I'm working on launching a new e-course, de-cluttering the house, and taking all the barre3 classes I can squeeze in before our  trip to Hawaii next month. It's going to be a very busy month so I plan on doing whatever I can to relax and enjoy it.
For my September inspiration board I'm loving neutrals, minimalism, quiet moments, natural elements, and special details.
September Inspiration Board
Looking to see what else is inspiring me this month? Pin along with me on Pinterest!
 During Labor Day weekend I've been enjoying a super relaxing long weekend filled with not setting an alarm clock, mini road trips, and countless cups of coffee with my guy. Now, back to the real world!
 xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

HiFashion said...

Love this inspiration board!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin