Friday, October 30, 2015

Fall Vibes

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers"- Ann of Green Gables.
 
I couldn't agree more with this. It's always been one of my favorite months of the year. The change of seasons, the calm before the business of the holidays sets in. We're tentatively talking about getting married next October, so I have a feeling that will make this month even more special to me. This month I've tried to really be present and enjoy the beautiful weather, great company, and of course all pumpkin everything! Autumn in the Midwest is just beautiful.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite fall snapshots and moments. Something to look back on fondly when I'm knee deep in snow and freezing cold in January, right? 
 
Cute polka dot pumpkin & cozy fall sweater

The cutest polka dot gourd from Kyle's moms garden & my cozy patterned cardigan (similar here).
 
Gold fall foliage autumn drive in Madison's Arboretum

A fall drive through Madison's beautiful Arboretum. The forest of yellow foliage was unbelievable! 
 
Fall engagement | Solitaire Ring

In case you haven't seen "the ring" yet. The solitaire cut is beautiful! 
 
Crackling bonfire on a cool fall evening.

A cozy bonfire at the farm one chilly fall weekend.
 
Crunchy leaves & fringe boots.

Crunchy leaves & fringe fall booties (get them here)!
 
Apple orchard '

We made a trip to the apple orchard last weekend- can't wait to make some crisp!
 
At the apple orchard

My wonderful fiancé! Yes, still on cloud nine!
 
But first coffee // pumpkin spice latte

The official start of fall-had to have my pumpkin spice latte!

This weekend we're continuing some engagement celebrations with Kyle's family and celebrating Halloween in our matching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tees (yep, definitely found my soulmate!).

Have a safe, fun & festive Halloween friends!

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

HiFashion said...

This is perfect autumn inspiration. The warm tones of fall is my favourite.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin