Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fairisle Ski Sweater

Something about the snow makes me want to curl up in my coziest sweater. This time of year quite literally gives me the warm, fuzzies. I saw this Lauren Conrad for Kohl's sweater while I was on the hunt for some cold weather pieces and knew I had to it. It's a chic take on the classic fairisle sweater and I scored it on sale for $30! It was the perfect piece to lounge around in drinking coffee and watching the snow fall while Kyle enjoyed the opening day of hunting season (can any of y'all commiserate?).

It started snowing on Friday and we woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland the next morning. There's something so magical about it and it definitely makes it feel like the holidays have arrived. This outfit has a bit of an apres ski look to it, and looks equally as chic out in the snow as it does curled up next to a fireplace with hot cocoa.

 photo colorful apres ski sweaer_zpsumfiallt.jpg

 photo ski sweater lauren conrad_zps3s8jympi.jpg

 photo Cozy ski sweater 1_zpsbje7vule.jpg

 photo fairisle ski sweater style _zpstlaj13dr.jpg

 photo winter wonderland_zps5oi6fknl.jpg

 photo e0153061-545f-46f0-8b25-ec33efc1012e_zpsezbmb8qy.jpg

Get the Look: Fairisle Ski Sweater
Fairisle Sweater: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (on sale for $30 & will be on sale for $25 during their Black Friday promo- starting 11/23)!  | Skinny Jeans: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's | White Cabled Beanie: Aerie (similar) | Pink Nail Polish: Essie | Lip Gloss: Lorac
Boots: Borrowed from Kyle's Mom (similar)

I'm so excited for next week. Food, family & football? I'm all about it! Stay tuned next week as I share all the best deals and roll out my gift guides for everyone in the family. If you're looking for something in particular, be sure to let me know!

What's your favorite cozy outfit to wear on a snow day?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

HiFashion said...

Oh wow I can't believe how much snow you're having! This sweater looks so perfect. I've stocked up on similar jumpers for the winter, but I love the style of this one!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin