Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November Inspiration Board

November is already halfway done and I'm just trying to enjoy the season before the craziness of the holidays sets in. It's hard to believe in a month I'll be back in Florida having a white, sandy Christmas. For now, I'm trying to slow down and spend nights trying out new red wines from Trader Joe's with Kyle, pinning wedding stuff like cray, and doing some business planning for 2016!
These images totally speak to what's inspiring me at this moment. Cozy and comfortable homes, moody fall florals, faux fur and felted hats, and taking the time to make the recipes I've had earmarked in cookbooks all year long.
 photo nov inspiration board_zps3mfx8itt.jpg

November Inspiration Board:
But seriously, don't you just wish time would slow down this time of year? I just want to light my Capri Blue candles (obsessed with this pine scent right now), curl up in a blanket, and read a good book. I'm SO looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend to do exactly that.

To see more of what's inspiring me at this very moment be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
What are your Thanksgiving plans this year?
xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

HiFashion said...

This is such perfect inspiration for the Fall. I love the floral look - it's something bright for the cold/dark days.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin