Friday, December 4, 2015

Best Streaming Christmas Movies

 There's something about this time of year that makes me just want to have a constant loop of Christmas movies and hot cocoa. Thankfully, my future husband feels the exact same. We also don't have cable so there's been a whole lot of Netflix going on. I've been scoping out where to find the best Christmas movie on streaming services (& inexpensive Amazon rentals when you can't find exactly what you're looking for).

So grab the sugar cookies & a hot toddy and make yourself a holiday movie date with your guy or your best girlfriends with these movies.  I've bolded my personal fav of each group!

Best Streaming Christmas Movies

Best Streaming Christmas Movies {2015}

Christmas Classics: A Christmas Carol | White Christmas | I'll Be Home for Christmas | Christmas with the Kranks | LoveActually

Comedic Christmas:  Ernest Saves Christmas | Bad Santa | A Very Murray Christmas (a Netflix original ft. Bill Murray, Amy Poehler, Miley Cyrus & more!)

Cheesy but Cute Hallmark-esque Holiday Movies: A Holiday Engagement | Dear Santa | Christmas Crush | Holidaze | 12 Dates of Christmas | Christmas Kiss | Mistletones

Animated Christmas: Frosty the Snowman |The Nightmare Before Christmas | Saving Santa

Indie Christmas: Happy Christmas | Fitzgerald Family Christmas


Cheesy but Cute Hallmark-esque Holiday Movies: Back to Christmas | Naughty & Nice | Love at the Christmas Table | The Road to Christmas | A Princess for Christmas

Animated Christmas: Yes,Virginia | The Snowman

(free streaming with Amazon Prime)

Classic Christmas: Miracle on 34th Street | Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 
Cheesy but Cute Hallmark-esque Holiday Movies: Christmas Lodge | Under the Mistletoe


What movies do you love to watch at Christmas time? My all-time favorite is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- I have fond memories of laughing our butts off at Uncle Eddie's antics as a kid with my best friend Kelly.

xoxo, lauren


Kacie Firkins said...

Haha, I just started watching 'Saving Santa' on Netflix last's adorable!! :)

XoXo, Kacie

HiFashion said...

Christmas movies are the best. I've purposely not made any big plans over the holidays so I can watch as many as possible.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin