Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Gift Guide for: The Bride to Be

I had a lot of fun putting together this gift gift guide for the bride to be! Celebrating our engagement has been a blast and every thoughtful card and gesture has meant the world to me. These gifts would be perfect Christmas presents for anyone newly engaged or newlyweds.

A gift with the bride's new monogram is always special for them as well as a present they can use for the big day like an organizer, sparkly hanger or celebratory tee. You can always volunteer yourself to accompany them for cake tasting too!

Gift Ideas for: The Bride to Be | Perfect Christmas Presents for celebrating engagements or newlyweds!

Gift Guide for the Bride to Be:
1. Mr & Mrs. Cocktail Glasses | 2. "Love Note" Letterpress Notepad | 3. Rose Gold Kate Spade x Keds Sneakers | 4. Southern Weddings Planner | 5. Monogram Necklace | 6. Pop the Champagne "Bride" Tee | 7. Sequin Hanger | 8. Bling Bottle Opener | 9. Statement Earrings
10. The Newlywed Cookbook

Even if the wedding is a year away and the planning has barely begun, all of these will make her feel like a bride! I personally just picked up the sparkly Kate Spade x Keds sneakers and they are my favorite thing ever. I think they are going to be my official wedding errand kicks. My mom also just gave me the Southern Weddings Planner and it just the most beautiful (& useful!) thing ever- especially for fellow Type A brides - I'll be sure to share a review!

xoxo, lauren


Becca Lucio said...

I have to say, those glitter Keds are everything! I just want them to wear when my day needs a little more sparkle.


HiFashion said...

I'm tempted to get that Pop Champagne Bride top now so I can have it for whenever I get married.

Also - those glitter keds are incredible.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin