Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Modern Day Audrey Party Dress

The holidays feel like an extra excuse to get glammed up and put on my party dress & chic statement accessories. My favorite way to winterize dresses are with tights & buttery leather moto jacket. This piece is one of my favorite items ever (a souvenir from a trip to Itay). This LC Lauren Conrad dress combines two of my favorites- beautiful black lace & a blush swingy skirt.

I think the statement sunglasses (this pair is called "Audrey" by Celine.. obsessed!) & leather bow are what really finish off the look and bring an element of glamour.  It definitely makes everything feel a little modern day Audrey Hepburn inspired- my favorite! Just add the chic little chignon bun!

 photo leather jacket monogram bag _zpsau66ykkg.jpg

 photo leather moto jacket monogram_zpsyr6obey0.jpg  

 photo leather moto jacket pink dress_zpsiyaz2jhd.jpg

 photo leather moto jacket and sunglasses_zps3enryrjn.jpg


 photo Leather jacket statement sunglasses_zpsahcsgppi.jpg

What I'm Wearing:  Modern Day Audrey Hepburn Look
Black Lace & Blush Holiday Dress: LC Lauren Conrad
Celine "Audrey" Sunglasses: SmartBuy Sunglasses | Leather Bow: H&M (similar)
Monogram Clutch: White House Monogramming | Leather Jacket: Italy Souvenir (similar)
Leather Ankle Boots: (similar)

What's your favorite way to make your holiday party dresses look cold weather chic?
xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Gosh darn it, now I want to wear a bow in my hair!
The Adored Life

Rachel Lynne said...

You look gorgeous! Love the pink skirt, and the bow :)

Sarah Lagen said...

I love this look, so festive!! I want to add more bows to my daily wardrobe now! :)

xo, Sarah
www.thekissingboothblog.com

HiFashion said...

So pretty. I love that pink skirt!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin