Friday, December 18, 2015

Stocking Stuffers Under $25 in Time for Christmas

Whoa guys, is it just me or did Christmas totally sneak up on is this year? Soon I'll be en-route to spending the holidays in Florida with my family and I'm looking forward to catching up with friends, soaking up some sun, and a trip to Disney with Kyle (our present to each other)!

In case you're like me and still have some shopping to do I wanted to round up a quick list of affordable stocking stuffers. If you're an Amazon prime member you can order them with free 2 day shipping. I am and I'm pretty sure it's already paid for itself during the holiday season alone! Pretty sure Christmas shopping has never been so simple. Their site can be a little overwhelming so I thought I'd just round up some fun ideas. 

Here's a guide for perfect last minute gifts that you can have under your tree in time for Christmas! 

Stocking Stuffers Under $25 (& Free 2 Day Shipping if you're an Amazon Prime member!)

20 Stylish Stocking Stuffers for $25 or Less:

I would seriously love any of the goodies on this list. They're perfect for the best friends and sisters in your life! Like I said, be sure to check the shipping dates, but all of these are Amazon prime items that should be able to arrive in time for Christmas!

This time of year goes by SO fast and it's my favorite time so this year I'm going to be very intentional about making sure I'm unplugging, enjoying family traditions & relaxing..  I can hardly wait! 

What are your plans for the holidays?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Sarah Lagen said...

So many cute ideas!! I really like the pink Fresh Press! Travel safe and have fun with your family in FL! :)

xo, Sarah
www.thekissingboothblog.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin