Monday, January 25, 2016

5 Ways to Work Out at Home w/ Gordmans

I'm teaming up with Gordmans to share how I stay fit & moving! In the Winter time I can feel super unmotivated to venture out into the snow and cold to hit the gym. So, I've found a few at-home workouts that I love and motivate me even more (& some are even free). 

Even if I'm working out at home, I love to wear something colorful, functional, & comfortable. These fleece lined leggings I'm wearing in both looks are my new favorite thing. They are so warm and cozy- equally as perfect for winter walks as indoor yoga sessions. The spacedye hoodie has handy thumb holes for keeping workout gear in place. The best part? Gordmans activewear is friendly on your wallet too. None of the pieces I'm wearing cost more than $20!

 photo 5 ways to work out at home with gordmans_zpspmvhizn1.png

As I mentioned, I've been able to find some amazing home workouts. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. Feel free to shoot me a tweet if there's one I should check out!

5 Ways to Work Out at Home:

1.  Barre3 Online: I love taking barre classes in person- but at $10 a month, it's a bit more affordable and works with my crazy schedule to subscribe to their online workouts.

2. Take a Walk with a Friend: I like to get my fiance on board for some exercise to take a walk around the neighborhood. We spend so much time oogling all the pretty houses & talking about our days that it barely feels like exercise.

3. Tone It Up: I've always adored Karena & Katrina of Tone It Up and the inspiring community of women they've created. While  they do have a paid programs, they offer a ton of free content and videos showing you how to get a great workout from anywhere.

4. Blogilates: Cassie from Blogilates feels like a friend motivating you all the way through your workout. She even has a handy calendar to download with workouts for each day of the week to try. (My tip: schedule them into your planner to make them a priority)! 

5. Take Workout Breaks: If you work from home like me or dread leaving the house in the evening, get some extra exercise in by taking 10 minute breaks for crunches or stretching throughout the day. Watching the Bachelor? During commercials, do squats or sit-ups to stay moving!

Now, I'll share more about the workout gear I'm wearing from Gordmans!

 photo gordmans pink at home workout_zpst116glfc.jpg 

What I'm Wearing:
Racerback Pink Tank (similar) | Fleece Lined Leggings (similar) | Sports Bra (similar

 photo gordmans yoga pose_zpsg0vtqifr.jpg

 photo pink workout top gordmans_zpsmbfkknjn.jpg

 photo gordmans turquoise hoodie_zpsuo0zgz1w.jpg

What I'm Wearing:
Spacedye Turquoise Hoodie (similar) | Fleece Lined Leggings (similar) | Sports Bra (similar

 photo gordmans hoodie stretch_zps006zh8xc.jpg

 photo turquoise winter workout gordmans_zpsuwwsaqxu.jpg

I'm a true believer that cute clothes lead to more workout motivation. Let's be honest when it's cold and dreary outside, I need all of that I can get! With wedding planning underway, I want to look and feel my best more than ever. I'm excited to share some progress and stories throughout the year with you.

Thank you to Gordmans for outfitting me with the fun & functional workout gear. Want to see even more activewear inspiration? Head over to these blogs too:

xoxo, lauren

Disclosure: This Post was sponsored by Gordmans but all opinions are my own.


Tara Rochford said...

These are EXCELLENT ideas for working out at home :) PS: that pink top is so cute on you!

Rments Company said...

Great !! Rments like post also . Thanks to :

Out Rebound said...

Nice fabric - thick & slick work out clothes - thought they might be thin material - was pleasantly surprised with the great fit. I didn't have to keep pulling them up like my other pairs of yoga pants. I seriously need to get more of these.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin