Thursday, January 28, 2016

January Inspiration Board

January is one of my favorite months of the year. It presents a fresh start, new goals, and a different energy. Despite the snow on the ground, this month has me thinking about organization, healthy meals, and making plans- whether it be for future travel adventures, life and business goals, or new opportunities.

This month's inspiration board represents exactly that- a refreshing take on the Winter months. Dreary days energized with color and a zest for life.

 photo january inspiration board la petite fashionista_zpsxavpwu3i.jpg

January Inspiration Board:
1. White Peach & Rose Lemonade- the perfect Valentine's Day drink or Bachelor night! | 2. Mint Green Console & Plants: I have this image saved as the perfect pop of color in an all white/neutral space. | 3. Rach Parcell's Kitchen- I'm a teensy bit in love with the farmhouse sink, marble counters & of course, colorful rug | 4. Smoothie Bowls- I have what seems like is an entire board dedicated to the tasty & beautiful smoothie bowl | 5. Denim Skirts- Kind of loving this 90's era look right now | 6.  Nail Polish Organization - I love that you can see everything on display, but it's organized neatly. | 7. "Be All There" Print - This quote is pretty much my 2016 goal | 8. Cake Batter Popcorn- This is definitely happening this weekend | 9. Turqs & Caicos: Blue ocean & blue skies are all I can think about when there's snow on the ground

Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to see everything that's inspiring me lately!

Wondering what's on my shopping wish list this month? Look no further:

One last thing- be sure to checkout the podcast my fiance & I were featured on last week- Our First Drink! We had a great conversation about wedding planning, our goals to renovate his family farmhouse & what it's like dating a blogger!

What's inspiring you this month?

xoxo, lauren


Rments Company said...

Great !! Rments like post also . Thanks to :

HiFashion said...

Love these bright images. Perfect for a dreary January.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin