Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hip Etsy Home Decor Finds

I always love buying handmade when I have the option. It always feels great to support the movers & makers who have the same entrepreneurial dreams I do. The Rising Tide Society has been introducing so may creative people into my life! As I've alluded to a few times on LPF, Kyle & I are in the process of getting ready to renovate his family's 100-year old farmhouse (hear more about it on our new episode of Our First Drink).
Obviously we're a little ways away from decorating our home, but I've already found a treasure trove of goodies on my wish list from Etsy. Seriously guys, they're killing the home décor game. There's so much to love if you're trying to design a cozy but hip space. I've rounded up a few of my favorite unique and seriously stylish finds below:




 
Etsy Hip Home Décor Pieces:
1. Adventure Print- Earth and Fleur | 2. Wood Makeup Organizer- lessandmore |3. "SPF" Apricot & Soy Wax Candle- Let's Put a Bird On It | 4. Macrame Wall Hanging- Le Petit Moose | 5. Kilim Style Rug - Skandihome | 6. Ceramic Planter - Wapa | 7. Porcelain Ring Bowl - Red Raven Studios | 8. Ceramic Coffee Storage- Claylicious | 9. Metallic Leather Pillow- Grida Studio | 10. Geometric Pendant Light- Deadhedron | 11. Chunky Knit Blanket- A Cozy Bit of Knits | 12. Geode Watercolor Print- Julie Song Ink


Cozy winter Vibes

Here's a peek at our struggling succulent plants & Hibiscus + Acai candle from Let's Put a Bird On It. Whenever I'm burning this bad boy it takes me right back to our Hawaiian engagement. This winter has been SO cold that we seem to have a candle burning constantly to give our place a cozy vibe. Needless to say I'm looking forward to spring time!

Do you have a favorite Etsy shop for home decor on your radar? Spill the deets please!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Sarah Lagen said...

I'm loving your decor details! I'm having so much fun adding pieces and touches to our apartment, I think I might need to add the Macrame Wall Hanging! Hope you are doing well girl! :)

xo, Sarah
www.thekissingboothblog.com

HiFashion said...

These are so cute. I'm moving house in a few months so I'm looking for house inspiration.

Sydney S said...

Cute home decor is my weakness!
xo, Syd
anchoredinthesouth.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin