Monday, February 15, 2016

Current Faves: February

February has been off to a great start between heading to Chicago for a blogging conference, Galentine's Day get togethers, and lots of wedding planning (..did someone say cupcakes?). I thought I'd check in and share a few of the things I'm loving most at this very moment. I've been doing lots of reading about "slow living" (this is a great intro) and it's a concept I'm putting some major focus on- enjoying small moments, stressing less, and practicing better work/life balance.

So, I'm taking the time to share a peek at this very moment & what I can't get enough of this month.

 photo february favorites_zpsebkvlxoc.jpg

Current Faves: February
Why Not Me- Mindy Kaling: Mindy is hilarious and her book is no different. It's an over the top but relatable collection of personal essays that highlight "adulting" at its finest.

Blue China Saucer: This was a thrifting find from a couple of years ago and it's served many purposes- currently it sits on my desk as a fancy coaster for my coffee.

-Stoneware Pottery Mug: I picked this up over the summer at Madison's Art Fair off the Square, handmade by a student artist and perfect for cozy evenings.

Rishi Jasmine Tea: I sampled some tea from local Rishi Tea during my Visit Milwaukee trip. It's organic, smells heavenly, and you can see the tea brewing in a knit tea bag.

P.F. Candle Co: My sister gave us all San Francisco goodies for Christmas including P.F. Candle Co candles- handpoured in California! I love the sweet grapefruit scent.

Kendra Scott Elle Earrings: I've become more minimalist with my accessories lately (though still can't resist a good arm party!). These earrings have become my go-to; I want them in every color!

KAI Body Glow: I tried this dry oil at a boutique when were in Maui and instantly wished I had bought it after I got home. Thankfully, I was able to track some down stateside. It smells absolutely amazing, exactly like you'd envision Hawaii to be! It reminds me of our engagement.

Midi Rings: I love layering these up with other rings. Kohl's has an awesome selection from the Lauren Conrad collection that are fun to mix and match with.

Shop the Post:

What are your current faves?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Sarah Lagen said...

Love all of these Lauren!! That blue china plate is so pretty -- I kind of want to host a tea party just so I have to get something like that!! :) Hope you are doing well and I'm sad I missed you at the Windy City Blogger conference!

xo, Sarah

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin