Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hot Pink Valentine's Dress

I believe that expressing love for one another and spending quality time together should happen way more than once a year! Thankfully, my fiance prescribes to the same belief. So, we don't put too much pressure on Valentine's Day. In fact, our super romantic evening is going to consist of going to see Deadpool (hellooo Ryan Reynolds!) together next week. We both geek out over sci fi movies and tv shows (has anyone been watching the X-Files reboot?)! Hey-whatever brings you joy, right?

Regardless of if we have fancy Valentine's Day plans I will without a doubt be wearing hot pink! I never need an excuse to wear my favorite color, but this hot pink dress just makes me oh-so-happy! Can you believe I scored it at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago for $10?!  

 photo pink dress and white furry jacket_zpspuqibm7r.jpg

 photo petite preppy pink dress monogram bag_zps54mvxpr1.jpg

 photo pink valentines day dress_zpsclvgbqjr.jpg

 photo valentines day pink dress statement necklace_zps0uasotgu.jpg 

 photo pink valentines date night look_zps9nzycvt6.jpg

What I'm Wearing: Valentine's Day Date Night Dress
Hot Pink Dress: Nordstrom Rack (similar) | White Furry Coat: Bloomingdales (similar)
Black Tights: H&M | Black Platform Heels: Steve Madden (similar
Gold Monogram Clutch: White House Monogramming | Pink Statement Necklace: LOFT (similar)

Tomorrow on LPF I'll share a few of my favorite Valentine's Day gift ideas (for anyone who's last minute like me!). One of my absolute favorite ideas is this "Our Q&A: a 3-Year Journal for 2 People".  I got one for Kyle & I at Christmas time and literally it's become my favorite bedtime ritual to fill out that day's entry- and I feel like we're both learning a lot of things about each other. I can't wait to see how our answers evolve over the next 3 years.

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Angelle Marix said...

Gorgeous dress on you!!!!! Love the pink.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin