Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mix & Match Spring Style: Muted Pastels

 If like me, you're ready to ditch the snow boots and add a spring into your step I have just the inspiration you're looking for. These looks are perfect for wearing now- just swap out sandals for ankle boots and layer on tights or a leather jacket. I adore this palette of muted pastels paired back to minimal but statement making accessories and strappy sandals.

I've always loved pieces that can easily be mixed and matched with each other, but after minimizing my wardrobe using the "Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up",Konmari Method, that has been taken to an entirely new level. With less pieces in my wardrobe, I want them to be versatile. When I go shopping I really try to evaluate if a piece will bring me joy and something I get excited to pull out my closet (more on that here).

Mix and Match Outfit Inspiration for Spring | muted pastels, chambray & stripes


Shop the Looks: Moody Pastels, Denim & Sandals




Look 4: Chambray Sundress & Fringe Tassel Bucket Bag
Chambray Off the Shoulder Dress | Peep Toe Mules | Pale Mint Bucket Bag | Round Statement Sunglasses  | Kendra Scott Gem Earrings

I think the best part about each of these outfits is their versatility. Pair the striped tee with denim & white lace-up sandals or the pink seaglass necklace with the chambray dress. Literally, I want to rock look #1 for our Valentine's Day date.

Which spring style is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

HiFashion said...

I am so ready for spring fashion to come back! I love this selection of shoes! Summer heels are my favourite.

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

Please leave a comment on our blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
https://instagram.com/kstylick/

we will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin