Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Dresses for Every Occasion

You guys, I can't wait until there are leaves on the trees again, grass growing, and flowers blooming. My neighborhood is the most depressing place to take spring outfit photos right now! In the meantime, you can find me making my spring dress wish list.

There are so many occasions for pretty party dresses this year- we already have 3 weddings happening over the next few months. My mama, sister, and I just booked a girls trip to San Fran and Napa Valley- andddd my very own bridal shower is right around the corner. 

I'm sharing a few of my favorite looks & the shoes, accessories and lip colors to add the perfect finishing touch to the looks. I'm obsessed with a few of these new silhouettes for the season.

Spring Dresses for Every Occasion

Spring Dresses for Every Occasion:

Weekend Brunch:
This floral maxi brings a bit of sass to a sophisticated silhouette with a cutout.

Wedding Guest:
The drop waist dress is classy, cute, and comes in the prettiest peach colorway. Dainty ankle strap heels are trending in a big way this season.

Spring Break:
This boho embroidered maxi dress is perfect for the beach. Wear it as a cover-up during the day and take your look to night with a pink pouty lip color.

Easter Sunday:
This colorful Lilly Pulitzer shift dress pairs a preppy pattern with Palm Beach inspired tassel hoop earrings and chic flats.

I had to share this one of my friend Jaclyn and I at a summer barn wedding last year! I adored her teal crochet dress. I'm wearing a hot pink silk Yumi Kim dress. They have the most gorgeous fit & flare dresses- I want to invest in a bunch for date nights & special occasions!

What special occasions do you have coming up this spring?

xoxo, lauren


HiFashion said...

These are beautiful dresses. I love the prints and colours. Really can't wait for spring fashion!

Limitless Reader said...

I highly recommend this place if you are thinking about to find a place for your wedding. We had our wedding party yesterday at this place and it was such a wonderful event. The ceremony site at wedding venues Los Angeles is classy, the dining area is amazing, and the view is just icing on the cake.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin