Wednesday, April 20, 2016

How Does Your Garden Grow?

These days I've been doing some major "adult"-ing. Kyle and I have been making serious plans for our farmhouse renovation, wedding planning, and talking lots about life plans. I can't tell you how excited I am for a low-key but hard-working life in the country. We've been spending nearly every weekend working outside on projects at the farm.

Kyle's mom and I just hit up the local garden stores and picked up seeds for planting our wedding flowers. She is going to help me grow a few of my favorite blooms for the table arrangements at our reception- from blush zinnias to deep burgundy dahlias (check out my inspo here).

Hoping to gain a green thumb this spring? Check out my picks:

garden must haves for a green-thumb in training!

Shop the Post: How Does Your Garden Grow?

I've never been so excited to garden before! I'm so excited that I'll be able to have a hand in so many of the flowers at our wedding. I've fallen in love with the heirloom blooms of Floret Flowers & the hip gardening tools & supplies at Shop Terrain.

There's something so gratifying about being able to grow some of your own fruits & veggies or even just beautiful florals. I hope I've inherited some my nana's gardening skills!

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Lindsey Simon said...

Great post! Thanks for the tips!
Love, Lindsey

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin