Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Ideas & Free Printable

My mama is without a doubt the best. She's always been supportive of my dreams and new adventures, and is there for me through good times and bad. Though there are  a thousand miles between us, we talk all the time and she's always there when I need her most to lend her support and advice. She has great style and a majorly enviable jewelry collection (& I think these would make a great addition)! 

This year is a big year for us because she's helping me plan my wedding! Thankfully, I got my creative genes from her and we're going to be DIY-ing and dreaming up a beautiful ceremony and reception together. 

I've teamed up with Uncommon Goods to share my favorite unique & beautiful Mother's Day gift ideas. I know my mama would surely approve of these gorgeous finds!

Unique Mother's Day picks for your favorite lady- from tea to candles to jewelry & bath products!

Mother's Day Gift Guide ft. Uncommon Goods:

1. Amethyst Geode Necklace- This boho meets modern necklace is beautiful for moms of any age. Amethyst is known as "nature's calmer" which is pretty perfect. 

2. Gratitude Journal - Practicing daily thankfulness is shown to improve overall happiness. A notebook with guided prompts makes a thoughtful gift.

3. Recycled Wine Bottle Candle-  These handmade candles are perfect for the mom who loves vino. 

4. Lily Ring Holder- A delicate, handcrafted floral piece to store her favorite jewels.

5. Box of Flowers Soaps- Gorgeous bath products made with natural floral fragrances and ingredients you can actually pronounce (double yay)!

6. I Am Rooted Framed Art- I just love the colors in this beautiful art print.

7. Tea from Around the World Set- No passport necessary to brew these loose leaf tea blends from around the globe.

8. Spa in a Bag- Help mom relax with these honey-infused bath products like body butter and sea salt scrub.

9. Mom's Little Vase - A handmade bud vase that displays one single, statement-making bloom.

10. Nesting Stoneware Mixing Bowls- Rustic, stoneware clay mixing bowls are perfect for the mom who loves to cook and loves beautiful pieces for her kitchen.

11. Gold Branch Family Necklace- Customize this gold necklace with birthstones to represent your family tree. They have a ton more unique jewelry pieces here.


Need a card for your favorite lady? Download my free printable floral print Mother's Day card here.

Printable Mother's Day Card for your favorite lady!

I've definitely inherited a lot of traits from my mom,  but of all of them, I'm thankful that she's taught me kindness above all else and the ability to care endlessly! I think for me, sometimes it manifests itself as worry about friends and family- but it's all out of love! Thank you mom for making me who I am today!

What traits are you thankful for getting from your mom?

xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin